Preservation North Dakota & Ward County Historical Society volunteers began preservation work on the Sundre Log Cabin at WCHS in Minot, ND on Saturday, April 14, 2012. The cabin was damaged during last year's flood.
- Documented condition with cameras and video
- Checked logs for interior moisture
- Checked the current condition of the chinking and daubing
- Made additional recommendations on preservation
- Documented the site, post cleaning
For more information, contact Susan Quinnell, PND Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-226-5359.
Download the full project report here.
Photos courtesy Mark Timbrook